INFORMATION CLAUSE ON THE POSSESSED PERSONAL DATA
According to art. 13, 1 and paragraph 2 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, we would like to kindly inform you that:
- Your personal data can be found in CRM Info Marine Sp. z o.o.
- Info Marine Sp. z o.o. with head office in Gdynia (81-603) J. Kamrowskiego 16 street is the administrator of your data.
- Personal data is processed only to the extent necessary to carry out business processes with contractors.
- Your personal data will be transferred to third parties, Navitech Gdynia Sp. z o.o., Naviserw Sp. z o.o., Navi Engines Sp. z o.o. for the purpose of executing orders or commercial offers, and entrusting data to a debt collection company, which takes place under a contract for entrusting processing.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
- Your personal data will be stored until you demand their deletion.
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of processing that has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. In addition, you have the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Data Protection.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary in the implementation of commercial processes. Failure to provide such data will make it impossible to compile the necessary commercial documentation.
- Decisions regarding your personal data will not be taken in an automated manner.
- The Administrator shall make every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access in accordance with all applicable regulations.